Single Mast Nautical Series
Commercial Grade Sectional, Know the Basics:
Call 1-877-734-2458 to talk to a professional
Guaranteed for five years and available in heights ranging from 20ft – 80ft, these poles are great when you want to put two or more flags up. Their design is associated with a sailboat mast making it popular in coastal communities. They have a wall thickness range of .125" - .375" and a butt diameter range of 5" – 12".
WHAT COMES STANDARD IN YOUR PACKAGE
- ☑ Aluminum yardarm with pulleys & mounting hardware
- ☑ (3) Lengths of solid braided polypropylene halyard
- ☑ Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- ☑ (3) Cast aluminum cleats with mounting screws
- ☑ Spun aluminum flash collar
- ☑ Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
- ☑ Lifetime warranty (more details)
Single Mast Nautical Series Flagpoles
Featuring a wall thickness range of 0.125 inches to 0.375 inches, these Single-Mast Nautical Series Flagpoles have a butt diameter range of 5 to 12 inches, and each can withstand a wind speed range between 85 and 120 miles per hour. These sturdy, durable masts are reminiscent of what you'd see on a sailboat, which makes them extremely popular in coastal communities.
These Single-Mast Nautical Series Flagpoles are guaranteed for five years, and they're available in heights ranging from 20 feet to 80 feet. Choose between four great finishes, including satin, clear, bronze and black.
Each flagpole comes with:
• Aluminum yardarm with pulleys and mounting hardware
• Three lengths of solid braided polypropylene halyard
• Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
• Three cast aluminum cleats with mounting screws
• Spun aluminum flash collar
• Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
WARNING - The flagpole shaft will stain if allowed to remain in contact with wet or damp wrappings. If there is any sign that the shaft or its shipping tube has come in contact with water during shipment, remove from the tube and unwrap immediately. If the shaft is to be stored outdoors, it must be stored unwrapped, out of the tube and off the ground.