Large Variety to Choose From!
Never miss a deal.
From Valley Forge, Annin, and Super Tough!
Any Size Everyday Low Prices!
Most Popular Products
United States Flag Store | Largest Online Vendor of Flags Since 2001
Welcome to United States Flag Store! We are the largest online vendor of high-quality American flags, State Flags, World Flags, Military Flags, Flagpoles, Decorative Flags, Flag Accessories, and Display Cases! We are dedicated to serving you by providing the best selection and prices for all of your flag and flag pole needs. We offer free shipping on your order of $75 or more and we can ship any size flag pole to you anywhere in the United States. We have an extensive inventory that is consistently growing as the demand for high quality flags increases.
What We Do: Widest range of American Flags, Flags, and Flagpoles
The United States Flag Store is your one stop shop for everything Flags! We have the largest selection of American Flags, Flagpoles, and Flag Accessories. Many of our products are our own brands! Our brand, Super Tough is available in flag poles and flags, with the highest quality flag products that you can buy. We carry another brand, Super Knit which is exclusively made for our stores. The Super Knit flags are economy but made better! We are also a distributor of Annin Flags and Valley Forge Flags.
We also carry thousands of flags for every state, country, religion, holiday and special interest. We can make you a custom flag for your company, to be used in a special event or for promotional use. Visit our custom flag page and send us your design, we will do the rest to create your flag! We are proud to serve our customers and were voted #3 for best online stops for the category “Collectibles” in Newsweek.
We have supplied Flags and Flag Poles to over 1,000,000 customers including local, state and federal government, military officials, veteran’s organizations, private residents, many community events or parades and Fortune 500 companies. We have a A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and have been rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews. Our customers love the selection, unbeatable prices and quick shipping. Our customers who have left reviews on Google Shopping also gave us an outstanding rating for ease of returns.
We offer our own brand Super Tough Flags and Flag poles. We also pride ourselves in being a top distributor for American Made Annin Flags and Valley Forge Flags.
American Made U.S Flags
Our Made in the USA category includes 100% American Made Flags, Flagpoles, Pleated Flags and Stick Flags
USA Flags and Historical U.S Flags
We have a large selection of Historical US Flags that include flags from the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, Gadsden Flag and more!
Specialty Flags: US Military Flags such as US Army Flags, US Navy Flags and more!
While it goes without saying that we carry United States flags, we also carry the largest selection of specialty flags including military and POW flags, decorative flags and more. Honor our veterans or send a welcoming message to visitors by hanging a decorative flag in your home or office. Our flags come in a variety of sizes, styles and materials including our exclusive Super Tough and Super Knit fabrics. With so many fantastic flag designs to choose from, you can change your flags as often as you wish.
Many of our bestselling flags are made of durable nylon. Nylon is affordable, lightweight and easy to hang. It is ideal for outdoor use because it is strong enough to withstand the elements and it has a vibrancy that's hard to beat. Because the material is lightweight, the flag will fly with very little wind, making it ideal for flag poles mounted in covered or protected areas. Our outdoor nylon flags are made using 200 denier nylon.
On the other hand, sewn polyester flags are some of the most expensive flags we carry. They are the heaviest type of flags, but are also extremely durable. Sewn polyester flags retain their color well and will last longer than a printed nylon flag, but don't fly as well and require more wind to get lift.
For harsh climates like windy hilltops or rooftops, we offer Super Tough flags. Super Tough flags are available in a range of sizes, from 3ft by 5ft to 20 ft by 30 ft.
Our high-quality flags are made in the United States by leading brands including Valley Forge and Annin. Our exclusive Super Knit Polyester Flags last as long as nylon at less than half the price. From U.S.-made nylon flags to heavyweight sewn polyester American flags, find any flag you're looking for here at the United States Flag Store; we have more than 10,000 flag items in stock!
- Nylon flags are the most popular outdoor flags. They are attractive to look at, durable, affordable, and they fly with the least wind. Our outdoor nylon flags are made of 200 Denier Nylon.
- Super Knit Polyester flags are very low-cost. They are the lightest flags and fly with very little wind.
- Sewn Polyester flags are the most expensive. These are the heaviest flags, need the most wind to fly, and are the most durable.
- Our US made Polyester Super Tough flags come with a six-month warranty, and range in sizes up to 20 ft. x 30 ft. Availability in this fabric is limited to the US flag and selected states.
- Feather and flutter attention flags are ideal for promotional use.
- Nautical, boat, and pirate flags for all your water sport and boating activities.
- Decorative flags and banners enhance your home’s interior or spruce up the garden.
- Military and POW flags to honor the veterans in your life. Message flags like “Support Our Troops” and “Welcome” flags.
- Flags from American history, including the Revolutionary War and the Civil War, perfect for history buffs planning reenactments or for teachers in classroom use.
Find Any Flag You’re Looking for, Here at the United States Flag Store!
- What do Flags represent?
- Flags are a visual display of an idea that can represent many things. It is how a Country or a organization wants to be portrayed to the rest of the world. You can read more about Flags and their importance here.
- How many flags are there in the world?
- There are 197 National Flags in the World.
- What are the 3 types of Flags?
- There are 3 types of flags under National Flags. They are State Flags, Civil Flags and International Flags. State Flags are flown at government agencies, Civil Flags are used by Military organizations and International Flags are for unions between two countries.
- Which Flags are red, white and blue?
- The countries with red, white and blue flags are Australia, Czech Republic, Nepal, Samoa, Belize, Dominican Republic, Netherlands, Serbia, Cambodia, Fiji, New Zealand, Slovakia, Chile, France, North Korea, Slovenia, Cook Islands, Iceland, Norway, Taiwan, Costa Rica, Laos, Panama, Thailand, Croatia, Liberia, Paraguay, United Kingdom, Cuba, Luxembourg, Russia and the United States.
- How many Flags are on the moon?
- There have been 6 American Flags placed on the moon, which represent each US Apollo landing. The United States is the only country to have physically placed flags on the moon. As of today, 5 out of the 6 flags are still standing.
- Did you know? There is no evidence linking Betsy Ross to the American flag! Read more on our Flag Blog.
- Was the 50-star American flag designed by our forefathers? Or was it a teenager needing a good grade in history class? Find out on our Flag Blog.
RETAILERS: Want to sell US Flag Store products? Contact us for wholesale pricing, at 1-877-732-2458.