There's a reason Valley Forge Flag Company is one of the most trusted names in the business. This U.S.-based flag manufacturer produces flags that are truly top of the line in every sense. And that means these are flags that resist not only fading, but also fraying, so they are able to fly proudly for years to come. Take these durable nylon Valley Forge American flags, for example. Nothing is an accident in their careful construction. These nylon American flags include intricate details like sewn stripes, embroidered stars, brass grommets and reinforced fly ends. And that adds up to consistently high ratings in both durability and flyability. In short, nylon flags are a great option for outdoor use, as are Valley Forge Flag Company flags overall.
Every day low, low price due to the high volume of flags we sell every week
- Made of the finest Dupont nylon fabric, which resists fading or fraying.
- They are specifically manufactured for outdoor use.
- Beautifully constructed with Sewn stripes, Embroidered Stars!
- Brass grommets attached to heavy canvas pole end (larger sizes have rope and thimbles)
- Combines lustrous beauty with superior wearing quality and excellent fly-ability.
- 100% American made
Comparison table of prices, flag durability, appearance, Click here
Attention If you live in a windy area and fly the flag 24/7, you should also consider our super tough spun polyester flags. This fabric is even more durable, but is heavier and requires more wind to "fly". We suggest the nylon for most situations, but the polyester is better for areas that are very windy.
For nylon flags with a pole sleeve rather than grommets, click here
Didn't find what you were looking for, or just have a new product suggestion? Please email us at: FlagProductSuggestion@OnlineStores.Com