Shop By Size
Shop By Type
Flags have held a place in history for centuries. In the beginning, they mostly held military significance. However, the Union Jack dates back to the early 1600s. Throughout the 19th Century, most European countries had their own flag. The United States officially adopted their flag on June 14, 1777. Later, that date would be honored annually as Flag Day.
While Americans relish their own history, the country is a melting pot of different cultures with many people moving to the US from other parts of the world. The United States Flag Store makes it easy and affordable to celebrate your multicultural heritage with its amazing array of International Flags.
They offer high-quality, well-made international flags that come in a wide range of sizes like the popular 3ft x 5ft design to hand-held stick flags.
If you're a history or a social studies teacher, the selection of 4 x 6 inch stick flags is an excellent way to discuss the differences between the world flags. The prices are excellent and extremely budget-friendly too.
Whether you want a flag to fly at your business or residence or simply want to express your pride in your heritage at an upcoming parade or event, the United States Flag Store has the flags of the world.
- International flags come in a range of sizes, prices, and fabrics, such as 4 in. x 6 in. ($1.80), 12 in. x 18 in. ($2.30), 3 ft. x 5 ft. polyester ($11.20).
- Top quality nylon world flags by leading US Flag companies are made from a durable, heavyweight nylon, in sizes 2 ft. x 3 ft. nylon, 3 ft. x 5 ft. nylon, 4 ft. x 6 ft. nylon, and 5 ft. x 8 ft. nylon.
- Superknit polyester international flags cost just $11.20 and combine excellent durability with low cost and attractive appearance.
The 3 ft. x 5 ft. world flag size is available in both nylon and polyester for most nations. The 5 ft. x 8 ft. international flags typically ship in 5 - 7 business days. International flags over 5 ft. x 8 ft. are considered a special order item and are non-refundable and non-returnable. Please see Customer Service for more details.
Ask about our specialized, higher quality flags for 24/7 use, or for high wind conditions.
From a 4 in. x 6 in. world flag on a pedestal for your desk to a grand scale 4 ft. x 6 ft. world banner for indoor or outdoor use, you’ll find it here at United States Flag Store.
Facts about Flags
- Information on displaying International Flags with the American Flag
- Did you know that American Flags should be flown above all others? Find out why at our Flag Blog.
Specialty and Beyond Flags - World Flag Images
- International flags on decals, patches, pins
- International flags on hard hats
- Flags of the United Nations, the European Union and others
We custom make flags for any country in the world!