$21.95As low as: $19.76
$49.95As low as: $44.96
$37.99As low as: $34.19
$36.25As low as: $32.63
$53.63As low as: $48.27
$1.25As low as: $1.06
$24.95As low as: $22.46
$15.98As low as: $14.38
$16.99As low as: $15.29
$62.64As low as: $56.38
$43.95As low as: $39.56
$0.78As low as: $0.66
$8.40As low as: $7.56
$39.95As low as: $35.96
$53.95As low as: $48.56
$52.60As low as: $47.34
$1.79As low as: $1.61
$1.95As low as: $1.76
Made In the USA
Made In the USA- Indoor and Outdoor Patriotic American Flags for Sale
Wave your red, white and blue with passion and purpose. The United States Flag Store is so very proud to offer you these high quality, made in the U.S.A. American Flags. What better way to show you support the old stars and stripes than to pick one of these flags up that were made right here in America. We have a variety of different flags available both in size and in material. We got flags that range anywhere from stick flags, which are great for parades, political events and holiday festivities to a giant 15 by 25 foot behemoth that will blot out the sun. We have nylon American flags, cotton and polyester.
U.S.-Made Pleated Fans
Pleated fans are a wonderful way to add an extra dose of patriotic zest to your home. There's no better way to make your house look like it's straight out of colonial times than these pleated fans. These also look great on a podium at your local political campaign. We have historic replicas and modern renditions of Old Glory that you can use on patriotic holidays or any other day. The United States Flag Store is committed to offering you as many patriotic items you can handle with our collection. We are always expanding it and happy to offer you some of the best prices around.
Looking for more? Check out our entire stock of American Flags Here.
Residential Flag Poles
Whether you want to mount a flag to your porch or patio wall or you want it front-and-center in your front yard, we have you covered. Our high-quality residential flagpoles are made with durability, stability and year-round use in mind.
Where to buy an American flag?
Right here at the United States Flag Store! We have a huge selection of American flags to choose from and are always on the lookout for the best product and deals.
Who makes the best and highest quality American flag at a low price?
While there are a lot of great companies out there, The United States Flag Store is happy to say we most certainly offer some of the best and highest quality flags at a reasonable price. We are one of the largest manufacturers and vendors of American flags in the world and do our best to pass the savings and low prices onto you, the consumer.
Are all us flags made in the USA?
Unfortunately, all U.S. flags are NOT made in the U.S.A. Here at the United States Flag Store we strive to always be transparent in what you are buying. On products that are made in the U.S.A. will clearly say so.
Made In the USA - Just for Fun
- In 2013, The United States Flag Store sold approximately 150 thousand American made stick flags that were to be supplied to the crowd at Barack Obama's inauguration.
- The flag was first called "Old Glory," by a young sea captain named William Driver in 1824.
- Back when the flag was first adopted in 1977, the flag had 13 stripes and 13 stars.
- There is an American flag on the North Pole, the northernmost point in the world. It was placed there by explorer Robert Peary.
- The first iteration of the American flag had a Union Jack in the upper left corner where the blue field and stars were. This flag was known by both "The Continental Colors," and the "Grand Union Flag."
- The first American flag was sewn by Betsy Ross.
- The stars and the stripes. There are 13 stripes on the American Flag that represent the original 13 colonies of the United States. The stars in the blue field stand for the number of states in the union, currently at 50, although Puerto Rico was being considered to be added.