Work for one of the fastest growing online retailers in the country!
Online Stores, LLC owns and operates 8 separate e-commerce websites including United-States-Flag.com, Lightup.com, NorthlineExpress.com, DiscountSafetyGear.com, ConstructionGear.com, SafetyGirl.com, Toysplash.com, and EnglishTeaStore.com. We are looking for hard working, reliable team members to work in our New Stanton and Youngwood, PA locations.
Departments that are currently hiring include:
Customer Service Representatives
We are seeking energetic and experienced Customer Service Representatives to work in a call center environment. The representative will be responsible for taking inbound calls to service customer questions and needs about the company's products and services, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Investigating and resolving customer questions and concerns efficiently and compassionately.
- Placing orders via the internet.
- Review all customer account information while on calls to identify and match customer's need with the appropriate product and / or service (e.g., upgrades).
- Listens and responds appropriately in all customer interactions. Manage customer relationships by performing the full range of customer service functions.
- Follows Call strategy.
- Meet or exceed daily CPRH goals.
- Maintains department productivity levels for customer satisfaction.
- Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and partnership.
- Uses negotiation and problem solving skills to resolve customer concerns.
- Responds to irate callers in a courteous, professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by manager.
- Adheres to attendance guidelines to ensure successful contribution to team’s goals and performance.
- Flexible and willing to help work on department initiatives as needed.
- Ability to work a rotating shift of 8am-5pm and 10:00am-7pm M-F.
Minimum of high school diploma.
One year of experience in a customer service/call center environment.
Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills,innovative and self-starter. Ability to work with minimum supervision, proficient with Microsoft office software and computer technology. Detail and analytical orientation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment . Ability to respond clearly and professionally either verbally or in writing to inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to multi-task and use online resources. Ability to handle large volume of work while maintaining focus on the customer. Ability to troubleshoot billing questions. Ability to utilize verbal skills to de-escalate highly dissatisfied customers without supervisor intervention. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Call Center: 1 year
Contact Marcia Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Shipping Clerk
- Work with our shipping and sales departments to prepare, pick, and package online orders in a timely fashion.
- Prevent order errors by reviewing for accuracy.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education: Minimum – None; Preferred – High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: None; Preferred – 1 to 2 years of similar experience in a store/shipping/warehouse environment
Physical Requirements: General ability to bend, reach, stretch, push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds, climb and balance on a ladder and hold items above the head as needed to pull down to a carry position.
Analytical/Interpersonal Skills: Must be a self-starter who has the ability to work at a fast pace without supervision. Attention to detail, the ability to multitask and high levels of organization are required to ensure packages are sent quickly and correctly. A positive, team-oriented attitude is required.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Contact Jennifer Rohlfing: email@example.com
Manager, Strategic Planning
Manager, Strategic Planning will serve as an integral part of the management team and will report to the CEO of the company. He/she will be responsible for designing, developing, executing and implementing revenue generating and cost-saving projects impacting business bottom-line in the areas of Logistics Planning, Sourcing, Warehousing, Item Fulfillment, and ERP business process integration. He/she will develop and execute business strategies based on detailed financial/operational analysis and implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies of process improvement and continuous change. This position will be instrumental in optimizing business assets for a sustained business growth in future.
The following provides explanations on the on the key responsibilities and tasks:
- Work closely with Purchasing, Shipping Operations, Warehousing, and Customer Service departments to identify opportunities, gather operations data, and plan projects to achieve long-term strategic objectives of reducing warehousing and logistics costs while increasing associate productivity and customer service levels across 48 contiguous states
- Partner with the leadership team to develop strategic roadmap to achieve corporate objective of network-wide 2-day product delivery to retail customers. Conduct situational analysis and audit of current shipping process and land-based fulfillment network; Identify key factors that impact product delivery; Conduct Gap Analysis with industry best-practices to optimize these parameters; Identify and implement tools/processes/3rd party products within existing operations to achieve the overall objective. As an organization, we are obsessed with achieving highest level of customer satisfaction and view network-wide 2-day product delivery goal as the most important initiative, which will be led and planned by the person serving in the position
- Collaborate with warehousing and shipping departments to implement the reverse logistics program. Study current reship and return operations and implement Six Sigma tools such as CTQC Tree Diagram, Fishbone analysis, etc. to identify major customer concerns. Identify and lead projects to address the major causes of reships and returns. Identify which products to process through reships and returns and determine the best shipping modes and routes to reduce overall cost of returns.
- Define and execute product stocking strategy to minimize Inbound and Outbound shipping processing times. Classify all the products we offer based on product velocity. The classification will be done primarily based on ABC inventory management and categorization philosophy. Gather and analyze past operations data to determine what percentage of items to stock in each of these categories and prioritize warehouse storage space using 5S methodology. The end objective is to increase picking rate and Inbound to Outbound shipping processing throughput, allowing shipping teams to process higher percentage of orders in less than 1 day
- Identify and operationalize the decision criteria for products to Drop Ship using qualified 3PLs. Generate metrics that will be used to monitor number of dropships and dropship spend on a month-to-month basis
- Logistics Budgeting - Develop accurate forecasts for product sales using sophisticated forecasting and regression models in Excel or using external data analysis tools such as R and Python. Use these forecasts and past sales data to predict right amount of safety stock per product for every warehousing location based on factors such as supplier lead time, shipping processing time, demand generation centers, etc. Having accurate product level demand forecasts will provide two major advantages - reduce inventory on hand and generate quarterly inbound and outbound shipping budgets, which will be monitored to ensure optimum allocation of working capital and other financial assets while achieving or exceeding customer Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Monitor performance of transportation service providers on a regular basis; Collaborate with warehousing and shipping teams to capture shipping incidences; Integrate six sigma scorecard principles to clearly identify problem areas in prevailing color codes/standards and use the data to continuously improve the KPI scorecard. Meet with the service providers to discuss performance scorecards and discuss shipping forecast changes on a regular basis
- Negotiate annual shipping rates and payment terms for all the shipping services offered with qualified service providers such as FedEx, UPS, XPO Logistics, etc. Run RFQ/RFP programs to understand service providers market in North America, and act as company representative in building long-term relationships with the service providers
- Partner with purchasing and sales teams to identify suppliers overseas and work with the legal teams to finalize the most favorable Incoterms and payment terms for large annual shipments
- Asses current packaging/boxing configurations and determine best packaging strategy based on parameters such as average order quantity, product dimensions, UPS/FedEx shipping handling, etc. Identify the standard box sizes to minimize shipping charges pertaining to dimensional surcharges
- Build shipping cost models that would predict accurate product shipping costs and best shipping modes from all warehouses across all USPS zones. This will be an operational model that will utilize the packaging information and agreed shipping charges to monitor shipping spend.
- Lead implementation of Oracle NetSuite ERP Demand Planning and Procure-to-Pay modules. Identify internal process and data requirements, define product setting based on aforementioned models/analysis, and communicate requirements to internal and external stakeholder to operationalize the modules. Collaborate with technology team to ensure smooth integration with QSSI Warehouse Management System (WMS). Generate monthly or quarterly supply plans for products to ensure carrier capacity and optimize carrier scheduling for inbound logistics and warehousing receiving operations. This is a major business process integration initiative that brings together different components of overall e-commerce supply chain
- Develop Excel and ERP dashboards to have visibility into metrics such as category shipping spend, % Cross Ships, % Billing accuracy, in-stock %, % Shipping Accuracy, etc. Design and maintain systems/internal processes to track identified KPIs on month-to-month basis and report them to the leadership team
- Plan and conduct training of shipping and warehouse associates on a regular basis. Create and manage documentations such Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) explaining new/revised procedures and policies implemented in-line with the strategic projects.
- Conduct market research to continuously benchmark best supply chain and logistics practices and recommend changes in logistics strategy to develop continuous competitive advantages.
Requirements for the position:
- MBA degree in supply chain and logistics management from a reputed business school or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Focus with 5+ of experience in Logistics, supply chain, and project management roles
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with experience in designing and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years of Project Management Experience. Demonstrate ability to manage strategic projects - prioritization, planning, and task delegation. Experience with using project management tools such as Oracle Primavera P6, etc.
- 3+ years experience with data modelling in MS Excel and/or building models using data analysis tools
- Expert level understanding of Oracle NetSuite ERP systems, QSSI Warehouse Management System (WMS), and UPS WorldShip logistics planning system
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel & PowerPoint) - Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Modeling, What-if analysis
- Motivated and intellectually curious individual who is synthesize large sets of data, build solutions to problems and clearly communicate the story at an executive level
- Outstanding communication skills to provide reporting both written and in-person presentations. Must be able to clearly communicate results and actionable recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team and build cooperative, productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the company