To honor those serving in the Armed Forces. These banners are fully sewn reading correct on one side and come complete with gold fringed bottom, wood dowel with spear ends, gold hanging cord and suction cup. Dimensions 10" x 14". Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 star.
Rules of Service Flags
- Displayed in front windows or doors of homes
- Displayed in windows or doors of offices
- Displayed in windows or doors of organizations, such as churches, schools, colleges, fraternities, sororities, societies and places of business with which the member in service was or is associated.
- Flags are to be displayed on the inside NOT the outside of windows or doors.
- Displayed by immediate family members defined as: wife, husband, mother, father, stepmother, stepfather, Parent through adoption, foster parents who stand or stood in loco parentis, children, step children, children through adoption, brothers, sisters, half brothers and half sisters. Grandparents very often display these flags as well.
- To include all active and reserve duty military personnel currently in service to their country.
- Displayed during and for the duration of any war or armed conflict.
- Can be displayed simultaneously with the American Flag but the American Flag must take the place of greater prominence.