In observance of Memorial Day, we will be closed Monday May 25th and will reopen Tuesday May 26th.
American Polyester Flags - Outdoor Flags
$24.99 $22.75 As low as: $21.84
$33.99 $31.95 As low as: $30.67
$252.00 $134.60 As low as: $120.47
$11.00 $4.95 As low as: $4.00
Out of stock
OUTDOOR POLYESTER FLAGS
American Polyester flags are among the most durable on the market, and come in sewn spun polyester or printed polyester. United States Flag Store is proud to offer you the best values with great quality in all types of flags.
Spun polyester is the single most durable American flag available. The open weave reduces fabric stress, making these the best choice if you fly a flag 24/7 and in relatively high winds.
All American spun polyester flags have sewn stripes and embroidered stars. They last longer than nylon flags, are designed for outdoor use, and resist fading and fraying. Sewn polyester flags are made from heavier fabric with the appearance of coarse cotton. They require higher wind speed to "fly" than nylon flags, and require more effort to put up and take down.
In spun polyester flags, choose from:
- Valley Forge Koralex II American flags, an industry leader in high-quality spun polyester flags (with 6 months warranty).
- United States Flag’s own brand, Super Tough American flags, for excellent value with high quality (with 6 months warranty).
- Online Stores brand sewn polyester flags, made outside of the U.S.
For a pole sleeve, see polyester U.S. banner flags. These durable flags are made outside of the U.S., and are constructed to a high standard.
Printed Polyester flags are a more economical option. Printed on silky looking polyester, they are great for both indoor and outdoor use, with a strong, finished nylon header and brass grommets.
Save more than 50% over the same flag as sold in large home improvement stores at much higher prices! Although they are less durable than our more expensive sewn nylon or sewn polyester flags, and may be made outside the U.S., they are ideal for residential display outdoors. At these prices, why not get several?
- US Flag – Comparison chart of prices, durability, appearance.
- Nylon American flags are lighter to handle and fly in lower wind speeds. They are offered at a lower price, and are less durable, needing to be replaced sooner than spun polyester flags.
- Did Betsy Ross really design the first American Flag?
Visit our Flag Blog to find out!