These heavyweight nylon American flags are beautifully constructed with sewn stripes, embroidered stars, reinforced fly ends and nylon thread. This flag can be used outdoors and is designed to resist fading or fraying. These flags are made by Valley Forge, and are directly comparable in both quality and durability to flags sold by leading home improvement and retail stores for $22 to $30. This size is suitable for flagpoles from 15ft to 20ft.
- Made of the finest nylon fabric, which resists fading or fraying.
- They are specifically manufactured for outdoor use.
- Beautifully constructed with sewn stripes & embroidered stars!
- Brass grommets attached to heavy canvas pole end
- Combines lustrous beauty with superior wearing quality and excellent fly ability.
- 100% American made
Comparison table of prices, flag durability, appearance: click here.
Also consider our Online Stores Brand of American nylon flags, which are similar, but are typically 15% less money.
Attention: If you live in a windy area and fly the flag 24/7, you should also consider our super tough spun Polyester American Flags. This fabric is even more durable, but is heavier and requires more wind to "fly." We suggest the nylon for most situations, but the polyester is better for areas that are very windy.
For nylon flags with a pole sleeve rather than grommets, click here.
|Flag Material||Sewn Nylon|
|Flag Size||3ft x 5ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number||35211000-ch|
|Country of Origin||United States|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)